Sunday, April 20, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #44





I was able to do Beate's challenge since there was not a Sprint Cup race on TV today. I am number 117! It is not posted to my scs gallery as there are no uploads on Sunday. Here is what I used:
Stamps: Simply Sent Simple Delights card kit and Watercolor Garden
Ink: VersaMark, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, River Rock, Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, and StazOn Timber Brown
Paper: River Rock (for the base card), Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Kraft, Soft Sky and Basic Grey DP Phresh & Phunky: Phlordilee and Phiniky
Accessories: twill tape (stamped with the StazOn), SU Vintage pewter brad, Brown SU journaler (stitching), K & Co. "Ancestry.com" adhesive chipboard, SAMJ, glue dots
Tools: SU Mini-envelope template, Making Memories Paper piercer, sponges
Techniques: faux stitching, distressing
It is difficult to see but I used VersaMark to stamp the flower on the Night of Navy. On the envelop I stamped off in Close to Cocoa, River Rock and Rose Red. I distressed the envelop and stamped the inside with the smallest stamp from Simply Sent with River Rock. The sentiment card from WC Garden is stamped in Always Artichoke and I sponged River Rock and Rose Red along the edges. There is faux stitching along all the edges of the main blocks.
Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Amy! Thanks so much for playing.
Hugs and smiles