Friday, May 2, 2008

LSC166 - Spotlight on circles



The limited supply challenge in sc was as follows:

This week, you're limit is on tools. Not only are the tools limited, but you can only use one type of punch.... CIRCLES!

Stamps: any
Paper & Ink: any
Embellishments: any
Tools: circle punches, circle die cut shapes, circle cutting systems

I made this little sour cream container because my friend and SU! demonstrator Toni usually gives one away as a door prize and I think they are adorable. My other friend Wendy and her DH (I have more than 2 friends!) are going away to Mexico for 2 weeks. As a little going away gift I got them some SPF 30 lip balms so I packaged them up in this, using the LSC for the week as my theme. It is also in my gallery for all the nitty gritty details on products, mostly SU! The only change I made was the placement of the third strip of tacky tape - it's on the other long side of the paper.

Thanks for looking!





No comments: