Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge #7




Kristina has issued her latest color challenge.


The colors are Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla.


I used Soft Sky for base card stock, Close to Cocoa DP, Chocolate Chip as a base for the Very Vanilla piece with the pussy willow from the Blooming with Love stamp set. It was stamped in Timber Brown StazOn and the pussy willows were colored in with a Creamy Caramel marker. The sentiment is from the Simple Delights set stamped in VersaMark. The band is Chocolate Chip grosgrain and the ruffle is Very Vanilla Taffeta. All materials and stamps are by Stampin' Up! I think it will be the Mother's Day card I send to my step-mom in Colorado. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Ravengirl said...

Amy -
I like what you did with the ribbon. I also like how you fit that particular pattern of DP into your card. I have a tough time with that design. Looks good! I'll be sure to tune in tonight and see if you made top ten!
Toni