1. Make a square card. (Any size)
2. Use only scrap pieces of paper. (The base card doesn't have to be a scrap.)
3. Use ribbon or fiber scraps.
4. Use only ONE other embellishment.
5. Use any colors, stamps, and tools.
- My card measures 4.25"
- All scraps: River Rock (base), Old Olive, Very Vanilla
- Christmas Ribbon
- Stamps: Absolutely Fabulous, Friendship Blooms
- Ink: River Rock, Basic Black
- Tools: Distressor, Glue & Pop dots
I tend to save anything that I think I might have a use for at some later date so I love a challenge like this. (Although - I don't know if this is reinforcing bad behavior or not...)
The paper was from my Easter Boxes project. I had to cut a 1/2" off the DP to create a smaller bottom box so I had this pile of pretty strips of paper. It was pretty late last night and I was just finishing up the card project I am making for my mom when I saw the pile. I spread them out and just started to weave them. Kristina recently did some ribbon weaving on her blog which looked pretty nice. The ribbon was from a gift basket of chocolate covered nuts that we got at Christmas. They were yummy!